Are you ready to “Change the World?” Does “Succeed as One Team” meet your definition of a key component to an amazing company culture? If “Acting with Integrity” and pursuing “Excellence in All We Do” motivate you to do your best work, then Hyliion may be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a hands-on person to add to our KARNO team located in Cincinnati, Ohio. This person will be involved in our metal 3D printing operations. Daily tasks will revolve around setting up print jobs and performing routine maintenance on the equipment. This role will be a crucial part of setting up our print operations at the new Hyliion facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work hand in hand with the engineering team on producing prototype hardware utilizing metal power bed 3D printing.
- Perform downstream process after print including powder evacuation and prepping jobs for OV work.
- Contribute towards advancing the current printing process to yield quality parts at a faster rate.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a hands-on environment.
Specialized knowledge/Professional Certifications (preferred)
- Additive manufacturing machine experience
- CNC machine experience
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Strong mechanical or electrical intuition
- Strong problem-solving skills with heavy attention to detail in their work.
- Experience operating additive manufacturing machines.
- Experience operating equipment that requires calibration or a highly detailed set up.
- Occasionally lift and/ or move up to 30 pounds.
- Medical Plans, with PPO or HDHP options
- Dental Plans, with buy-up option
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plans, with buy-up options
- Short Term Disability, paid for by the company
- Long Term Disability, paid for by the company
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401k/Roth 401k
- Voluntary Accident Plans
- Voluntary Critical Illness Plans
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
Hyliion is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.